Heart Beats Faster - Love Expression

January 19, 2012



Love is an expression that if put to right person can do wonders to your world, boys make numerous attempts to woo girls, know what girls like about guys from here - What Girls Like In Guys

Here is poem written that is a love expression in all honesty :)

Your smile makes my day
Your thought makes me smile

Day begins and ends with you
Even if with others, eyes look for you

My dreams are made of you
My reality is all about you

Time stops, Violins play .. my heart beats faster
World unites, emotions galore .. my heart beats faster

Eyes do the talking, Lips stay sealed
Just one look of you .. my heart beats faster





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Words Trap
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah